Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Empiricus
Empiricis
Officer

re: Cross Server/Guild Raiding

Alright to start off my BNet tag is Zalisk#1117 in case anyone has any questions.

My guild on the Sargeras server which includes about 10 people I know personally are looking for people to fill spots for Heroic and Mythic raiding. We are mostly looking for tanks and dps and maybe a healer or two. Heroic raiding can be done cross server so there isn't really any holdups if you are interested in trying it. As far as gear goes for heroic we would like dps to be able to do around 160k+ dps in a raid and ranged would be preferred given our composition currently. Tanks should be around 845 iLvl and.......tanky. If you are interested in giving us a try but don't have the gear for it, then let me know and I can help you run dungeons.

As for Mythic raiding, we are several weeks away from seriously trying to progress on that, but the biggest problem is that there is no cross-server Mythic raiding in place right now. Meaning that anyone that is interested would have to roll a toon on our server. Mythic raiding is a pretty big investment of time and energy and I would say to anyone interested to hold off until you try some heroics with us to see if you like the group.

Our raid times are 7-11 PM EST Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I know that's a pretty significant time investment, but it should be alright if you can only making it 2 of the days or if you can only do 8-11 for example. Since heroic scales with the number or people in the raid group, people can come in late or leave without causing to much disruption. Tanks are the only roles that I would say we would like you to be able to commit to at least all 3 days, if not the full times.

Again if you have any questions feel free to message me either on BNet or post here.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: