Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Nylos Aurion

re: Legion Planning

For those paying attention, definitely get your off-spec Artifacts as soon as you're able to.  It makes a HUGE difference.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

So much excitement for this and I want to be raiding and doing cool stuff again.  But with my crazy social life right now, hockey, and overwatch, I can't bring myself to spend like $40 or whatever it is on the expansion and $15/mo to play, I doubt I'll be playing enough.  Maybe in the winter?  I dunno.  Or if you guys really need a tank and convince me to join in on the fun :D

Legion drops tonight at 3am EST (technically tomorrow... West Coasters just HAAAVE to have it at midnight). Hope everyone is as excited as I am!

WE'RE DOIN IT

Dordrac
Member - 1 Year

Awarded:

I will definitely be playing again. Especially now that a new expansion is out! With WoD almost done, I more wanted to wait for an actual great expansion to start playing again for real, though I'm not sure how much time I'll get to play now that I have a girlfriend and everything. Maybe I can convince Liz to try the game out? O.o

I'm not completely sure what character I will be playing with, but I may continue with the Mage I made in WoD, or I may instead try out the new Demon Hunter. I'm not sure yet.

cobra_four_zero
Member - 6 Months

I finally got enough free time to purchase and download Legion.  I ended up going with a Hunter.  Probably marksman.  I may use survival or beastmaster because I heard they are incredibly easy and designed for new players so they can focus on raid mechanics more than rotation.  Sounds like my cup of tea ;)  His name is Alaexander just like my SWTOR Sage.  I just need to get a guild invite. 

battle.net ID is IntrepidJedi

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game soon.

Join Discord and put your realID in and we'll get you an invite the next time you're on.

bit.ly/paxrepublica

Morovin
Officer

Awesome, welcome aboard Cobra!  I'll add you to my list. 

I guess pull me off the list. Fromt he last post I saw it looks like ya'll have other healers instead of me, which is fine cause Friday doesn't work well for me anyways and I can just raid primarily with my guild over on Proudmoore.

Last edited by FullMetalSeraph on September 18, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fullmetal the only character I know you have is a 24 druid on Dalaran that's in Pax.  Raid spots are going to be given based on merit and preparedness.  If you have another character I'm not aware of that's totally my bad.

As far as the Friday raid night, that is tentative and for the first week only so far.  I've asked who has been online and playing and Friday worked, outside of that we'll have to discuss a time that works for other people.  However, from what I've seen a lot of the people complaining about the Friday night are still not 110, so it's kind of moot.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: