Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nylos Aurion

re: Guild Bank Reorganized

I made a post a month or so ago now asking for permission to reorganize the guild bank.  Being the genius I am I didn't realize I got permissions to do it until yesterday.  I purged some stuff from old world content that was taking up a lot of space.  You no longer need old world mats to level professions.  You can craft/enchant/gather things at any level of your profession as long as it's Legion content.  You're better off leveling it crafting Legion stuff than you are old world things.  I put the money I gathered from selling it back into the guild bank.

New tabs are as follows:  Raid items, Meat/Fish, Herbs/Ore, Cloth/Leather, and Enchanting mats/Gems.  There are two Misc tabs: Misc and Misc Obsolete.  The obsolete tab is for old mats, food, and items that many people probably won't need.  The Misc tab is for current stuff, like pets, bags, glyphs, etc.  Please place stuff in the most accurate tab.  These tabs are ONLY for current content flasks/pots/food/enchants/materials.  Not old world stuff.  You're better off putting old world stuff on the AH and donating what you get for guild funds.

If a few weeks goes by and no one touches some of the stuff in the obsolete tab I'll be purging it again, so if you need something grab it now or (if you don't have permissions) ask me.  

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Guild Bank Reorganized

Bravo!

Jump to: