Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tango Sierra
Ganderman316

re: Gander/Tango/Goosie Intro

Hey all!  I've been back to the game for about 4 mo and now am rejoining Pax.  I left the game a couple times due to long trips abroad and an inability to play in those locations.  I've been online gaming a long time and have pretty decent gear.  Once formally accepted and upon completion of my trials I hope to get all my Pub toons into the guild and begin helping out as a productive and fun member of the team.

I've played since launch and also played other MMO's like WoW and Quake to name a couple.  I've been GM, RL, CL, and do both PvE and PvP.  I prefer to dps or tank.  Never enjoyed healing much... 

I play during the day/during the week quite a bit but can accommodate other times for raids and such.  I've never done much RP'ing so if that is big I'll have to observe and try to get into it a bit. 

If you want to know anything else about me hit me up!  Thanks and I look forward to continuing the adventure!

Add on note.  I applied for the FB Group, if accepted to guild please accept to group, if not you can ignore the request.  Thanks!

Tango Sierra
Ganderman316

-Completed the requested trials.

Ran some PvP w/Scuba and did FP on Saturday.  Chatted with Iolo (Yolo) on TS Monday (Not sure if this counts as interview).

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Looks like you still need to do Step 3 of the trials :)  And I added you to FB !

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum