Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruto!!!!!

re: SWTOR - Bruto!!!!! - Friend Referral

The application submitted by TyBgaming is as follows:

Quote:
Age?: 24 Gender: Male Where are you from?: Illinois, currently in Florida What online game(s) do you play?: SWTOR What is your Battle.net ID/gamer handle/in-game character name?: Bruto What MMOclass/shooter role/Overwatch heroes etc. do you focus on (example: Lucio, Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Holy Priest, sniper in Battlefront, etc.): Vanguard tank How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Guild member, Naar8 What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild/clan?: Well, my best friend is Naar and he encouraged me to start SWTOR. Being around him and living with him, I have experienced what it is like to be apart of pax and as a beginner to this, I like how pax will help me improve and just have a ton of fun playing the game. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: Somewhat in between When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all gamers including your opponents?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials, and return within the next 48 HOURS to respond to any questions we have of you...: True
Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

I've been wondering, is the name Bruto a callback/reference to Popeye's rival Bluto's original name?

Since Raptr was installed.
Seuhae
Officer

Welcome, just a couple questions for you.

How are you enjoying the game?  Why Vanguard Tank as your first character?

re: Thanks!

Seuhae wrote:

Welcome, just a couple questions for you.

How are you enjoying the game?  Why Vanguard Tank as your first character?

So far, I am really enjoying the game.  I use to be a console guy but after playing SWTOR, I am hooked and this is pretty much the only game I play now.  After doing some reading on the different classes and talking with Naar, Vanguard Tank just fit my style.  Also, being a beginner at the game, I wanted something that wasn't necessarily the "easiest" but something that would help me ease into the game and that was Vanguard.  I also really like the story.

Bruto!!!!!

Blast Hardcheese wrote:

I've been wondering, is the name Bruto a callback/reference to Popeye's rival Bluto's original name?

No it is not, I never watched Popeye in fact.  I am an Ohio State fan and I was looking for something along the lines of "Brutus" so I came up with Bruto. Short and sweet.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Bruto is a friend of a guild member, therefore he gets the Fast Pass trials... once he completes the steps I will lay out in the next post, he becomes a full member without a 2 week wait!

Awarded:

Welcome back to Pax Republica, seasoned veteran... or welcome to a friend of someone in the guild!  

Since you're either returning to the guild on good status, or you've been referred to the guild by a guild member so we know we can trust you, you will have a shorter Trial.   Upon completion of these tasks, you will officially be considered a full member once again, and you will be given a rank determined by the officer staff.'

Complete √  1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

Complete √  2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

Complete √  3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account. Here's how to do the latter:

•  
  • Click on your name at the top right of the forums and hit "View Your Profile" in the pull-down menu.
  • See over to the right where it says "Stats"?  Click the link that says "Characters".
  • You may see a list of characters you've created on Guild Launch.  If you have already created a SWTOR character with the name for your most commonly played SWTOR character (your main), go to the next step.  If not... click Add In-Game Info.  Fill out the fields to create your character.   
  • Now that your character is made, go to View Profile.
  • Click sites
  • Click "settings" under Pax Republica
  • Choose your main character and click "Post As".

4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. (VETERANS:  Ask to have your rank returned to Legionnaire).  For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

Awarded:

Welcome Bruto!  We are definitely glad to have another convert to the PC Master Race and I hope you love tanking.

Make sure to read and post on the thread for the Guild Charter. Guild Charter

Thanks! Love PC! I read and accepted the Guild Charter

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Ciervo Wylde wrote:

Welcome Bruto!  We are definitely glad to have another convert to the PC Master Race and I hope you love tanking.

Make sure to read and post on the thread for the Guild Charter. Guild Charter

Awarded:

Welcome!  You're officially a full member :D

Awesome! Thanks!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum