Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruto!!!!!

re: Bruto intro (does that rhyme?)

Hey everybody! I'm Bruto but you can also call me Tyler.  I'm 24 and I grew up about 40 minutes north of Chicago in a town called Gurnee.  They're famous for Six Flags Great America.  I went to school at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater then moved back home.  I moved to Florida 3 years ago to Port St. Lucie to study Golf Management which I am still pursuing my PGA Certification.  While I was in PSL, I also lived with a BIG pain in the butt.  You may know him as Naar.  Just kidding, me and Naar go way back.  I currently live in Naples, FL with my beautiful wife (no kids....yet).

As far as my gaming background goes, I have always been a console guy. N64, PS2, 360, Xbox one, PS4.  I have never played on PC.  This is my first game on PC and I love it but please excuse me if I make rookie mistakes, I'm trying to learn.  Naar is the one that got me hooked on SWTOR.  I hardly play on console now.  I am currently rolling with a Vanguard Tank.  I have been on TS with Pax here and there and everybody seems so cool and nice.  I'm looking forward to playing with you guys and gals!

I am not a "hardcore" gamer but I do love it and when I play, I can play for hours.  I currently work for grandfathers driving service but will soon start an outside job at a golf club and I go to school online for a degree in Marketing with a social media concentration. I love to play golf (if that wasn't already obvious) and love all sports.  Big Ohio State fan (Bruto=Brutus haha).  If anybody has any questions, fire away!

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

PC GAMER MASTER RACE

That is all.

Welcome!

Awarded:

Hooray!  Welcome to the family!  SWTOR is pretty great, enjoy it!  I'll see you in there someday :P

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum