Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobra_four_zero
Member - 6 Months

re: Cobra_Four_Zero Intro

Hello all, here is my belated intro.

I have played SWToR since launch on the Harbinger server but have been on break for last 5 months or so.  Half of my SWToR time has been in a casual guild that raided way too much and the other half in a competitive progression guild.  I find myself somewhere in between the two.  That being said, I feel like this guild fits right in the sweet spot I am looking for.  I have transferred two Sage's to this server to raid with: Alaexander and Alaexa. 

I was attracted to this guild originally because I am looking for a group that plays SWToR and WoW.  I would love to find as many Destiny players on Xbox One if there are any here sine that's where I spend the rest of my game time.  I have never played WoW before so I have a lot of work to do to get spun up on the game.  I am currently messing with a bunch of alts trying to figure out what class I want to use my free boost to 100 from legion.  Leaning to Paladin or Shaman.  I prefer range dps to melee so paladin has a drawback and I don't like the race options for Shaman so I am kinda stuck in between. 

My profile name is what I have gone by in the gaming community ever since I got my first xbox.  At the time Cobra Four Zero was my callsign in the army and it just stuck.  Scuba likes to call me C4 for some reason but everyone usually just calls me cobra.  I use it on xbox, steam, swtor, and WoW.  Unfortunately, I can rarely fit cobra four zero into a character name since its so long, and cobra forty just doesn't sound right to my indoctrinated Army ears.  In case you are wondering, cobra is the name of the company I was in at the time and four zero is the number identifier for Fire Support Officer.  At the time I was responsible for artillery planning and controlling attack aviation in support of the infantry company.  Since that was my callsign for my first deployment to Iraq it kinda has a special place in my heart so don't expect me to change it to make profile name and character name match.  I'm a bit of an alt aholic and on Harbinger I have 24 characters so it's unlikely I could make 24 variations of Alaexander anyway.

I am still in the Army and have a wife and two kids.  That causes me to be away for chunks of time for family trips, field training exercises, and the occasional deployment overseas.  When I am around I try to make my self a very reliable raider and I can easily switch between dps, heal, and tank so I can make myself as useful as possible as a back up.

Its been a pleasure playing with you guys the last two weeks and I hope that the voting process goes well, especially since I already paid to server transfer two characters ;)

Awarded:

re: Cobra_Four_Zero Intro

Welcome welcome welcome!  Glad you've found us!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum