Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iona
Iona_Var
Member - 6 Months

re: Iona Intro

Hello, my name is Chris, or Iona in game. I'm 26 years old and currently work at an Amazon.com fulfillment center which I really enjoy. I've been playing SWToR for a little over 3 years now and enjoy every minute of it. I play just about every mode in the game except GSF, with raiding being my favorite, especially Nightmare Mode operations because I love the challenge and rewards you get from completing the harder instances. I have not done pvp in a few weeks as I'm just taking a break from it but I really do enjoy doing pvp with a group.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Heya Chris!! I am Ian. I live in the Chicago Suburbs and do IT for a living.  I big fan of Swtor as well, and usually go through spurts of immersing myself in a different aspect of the game. Usually I can be found Pvping. Lately I have also been try out the Eternal Championship and getting some of my alts through Kotfe chapters.

When not in game I would usually say I can be found ant an ice rink playing hockey, or biking or doing something outside. However recently hit some back/hip issues so this is the first season I have been totally inactive and I am losing my mind hehe.  Things are getting better though, and hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can ease my way into some activity and start to enjoy the season and get back into game shape.

I look forward to meeting ya in game :)

Eternal championship is pretty cool. I've only completed it once but it was a nice change of pace from the rest of the game.

I did the EC with a friend and it was a cake walk. However I tried it once just this week solo, and got to the last boss without getting killed, but he ended up beating me. I'll probably try again sometime this weekend. 

What role do you make your companion for the final boss?

I used Lana as a healer since I have a 30ish rank with her and just ignored the adds and burned Zotar.

Awarded:

Hi Iona, I'm Shawn, the guild leader, and I just wanted to say hello and welcome!

Thank you for the welcome. It's been going really good so far I think. :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum