Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Gathornann

re: WoW Raid night survey [Results]

Errör wrote:

I think the main focus should be on filling the raid with the appropriate composition; you can start Highmaul at ilvl 630 (recommended) and 670ish is Heroic Highmaul. 

Its a good place to start to test mechanics and team cohesion and if you have been in Tanaan for more then 15 min you should out level the place. If you were looking to to straight into HFC we will need to get the collective ilvl to around 685ish which is heroic BRF ilvl to be comfortable.

Sounds like a plan. Do we have an up to date list of current persons intending to raid along with class/spec information?

FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

I will run mythic dungeons and stuff with people to help them get gear. Most of my character's aren't in the guild, they are on another server, but send me a friend request, FullMetal#1681

Awarded:

Gathornann wrote:
Errör wrote:

I think the main focus should be on filling the raid with the appropriate composition; you can start Highmaul at ilvl 630 (recommended) and 670ish is Heroic Highmaul. 

Its a good place to start to test mechanics and team cohesion and if you have been in Tanaan for more then 15 min you should out level the place. If you were looking to to straight into HFC we will need to get the collective ilvl to around 685ish which is heroic BRF ilvl to be comfortable.

Sounds like a plan. Do we have an up to date list of current persons intending to raid along with class/spec information?

The best list was in one of my posts on the previous page, as I gave the results of the survey.  We could have another thread that has people's name, what class/spec they'll be and if they plan to raid sundays as we said is probably the bes tnight for it.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: