Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Play times? WoW night?

Hey guys, I feel like we have a fairly sizeable WoW guild now, but I'm wondering what people's playtimes are?  I've been leveling a lot lately and never see anyone online really except Buck multi-boxing :P

I'd really like to figure out when we'll play together.  I don't want to play in an empty guild in WoW.  I'd rather find a large guild for us to leech off of.

Usually after bedtime + clean-up so around 8-9 EST for me, that will free up slightly as time progresses or if a designated raid time is allocated. 

Feel your pain when I was on it was like 1-2 people online and Buck was usually one of them lol

Morovin
Officer

yeah I'm on pretty consistently, and a couple friends are leveling so they're on all the time. Would love to get you guys into some stuff.

Awarded:

I have seen me, Frost, Gil, Tassa, Morov, and Dom on pretty much every day or two, but I think life is taking time away from some others at the moment. 

We also have Gathormann and Healashady that are leveling up right now but will be able to do more group content shortly.

I think we are very close to having the people to run standard raids, especially if we can get some LFR runs done soon.

I would like to see us grow a little more instead of dissolving and everyone joining a different guild.  I can work on some recruiting in the next couple weeks to see what we can do from that aspect.  My multiboxing has kept me fairly isolated lately, but I just about have that finished, so I can start hopping back into dungeon finder to grab new recruits.

I have been on in my other guild but mostly been playing Diablo 3.  I never saw anyone online when playing. I guess I catch ya at the wrong times 

Tassa and I usually can get online anytime after about 8-9 fairly regularly.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: