Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morovin
Officer

re: Hey Pax!

So I heard through the grapevine that you guys are dipping your precious toes into other games these days. I'm looking for a WoW guild come legion to transfer into that'll be active so we can see content, clear content, laugh about how great we all are, etc and it would be awesome if there was a floating <pax republica> sign over my head. 

Are you guys planning on having a presence in there or sticking primarily to SWTOR? I would love to come back to SWTOR full time but right now I'm still working out what my schedule is like and still waiting for them to even announce another raid. Seems like they're milking this in-between time with the story content for a while.

Anyhow, great talking at you guys again, hope everything is well and good and looking forward to seeing you all hopefully in the future!

Awarded:

We definitely plan on having a group of people playing come Legion. We are actively recruiting on Dalaran - Alliance and we are trying to get enough people to run normal raids, and eventually Mythic raids as well.

Awarded:

Hey man!  Yes, WoW looks to be the most polished MMO especially for raiding right now, so that's where much of our interest lies.  Consider joining us!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum