Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tassadork

re: Tassadork intro

Hi everyone, Tassa here.  I picked up Guild Wars as my first MMO in 2006.  I played all of the expansions for that one and had a fairly active group.  From there, I started  playing WoW with Gil by 2007 or so.  I of course didn't pay attention and made a Horde character on the wrong server and ended up playing with a completely different group of people that I used to go to school with.

Once I got playing with them I finally got to see the end game content as I ended up on even ground by the time Wrath started.  From there, I became a warrior main tank on the original Tassadork and completed every raid in wrath except Uldaman.  From there we moved into Cataclysm, but the guild fell apart as people started to havce less time to devote to the game.

From there, I had a server transfer and got into main tanking or the Cataclysm raids.  Unfortunately we were not successful and my guild began to get bored with WoW and that started a merry go round of MMOs that never seemed to stick.  STO, LOTRO, SWTOR, GW2 I'm pretty sure I gave just about everything a try for a while.

Next, I really turned back into a console gamer(xbox 1) mainly spending time on Destiny, but again ran into issues with finding consistent players to game with.  Lately, my xbox games have just been Warframe and I still intend to spend some time on that even though I am devoting time to WoW again.

Since jumping back in I really just have the Pandaran Monk as it was cheaper to burn a jump to 90 then to move any of my old characters and change factions.  I am rebuilding all of the profs ect as they start at 0, but they do let you craft on level of where you are.  I have the DPS spec and was thinking healer based on need, but could just as easily go tank if that is where our need is instead and honestly where I am more comfortable.

Outside of gaming life, I work in the IT industry as a Business Consultant and have since 2013.  I love my job and work with great people of few of which play WoW, so I have taken advantage already of being able to play with anyone who is a battle net friend.

I hope that is enough to get started, but please ask me anything.

Character: Tassadork

Class: Monk

Just hit 100 and starting to work on dungeons to gear up.

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

Hiya :) Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too!  Any chance of me seeing you over on the WoW side?

Z'inn
Member - 1 Year

Hello, looking forward in seeing you online..

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Nice to meet you!!!!  I look forward to running dungeons/pvp/raids with you in Wow!

-Shawn

Hi All,

I am looking to schedule an interview with an officer.  I will be on in the evenings this weekend if anyone is available.  If not next week after 8 pretty much any day.  Just let me know and I will make sure to put the time aside.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I'll be on tonight until about 10, then much of this weekend.  Tiffs will be around as well this weekend!

This weekend at night works best for me.  I let Tiffs know that as well on my application thread

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum