Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nakano1962

re: Greetings Pax

Hello all

You can find me in game as DrMuerte. Now that I think on it a sawbones with the name DrMuerte, Spanish for Death, well it sounds like a oxymoron.  Love to play healer class in any MMO.

Real life I am Bill, live in Carmel Indiana. Working at Community Hospital in the IT Dept. Glad to help anyone with any computer issues, just ask

Enjoy gaming and the social aspect of that. Anytime that you see me in game you will also have me on TS

My other hobby is getting back into RC airplanes and FPV racing quadcopters.

Big StarWars fan, first MMO was StarWars Galaxies that Sony killed when they set it up so anyone could be a Jedi.

I still get on the server that they made that was what it was before Sony killed it. If you haven't tried it let me know.

Bill see you ingame

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Cool, nice to meet you!  Welcome to our forums!  Z'inn also does the RC helicopter thing so you guys can talk about that!

I got a small drone for Christmas last year... but it was destroyed in it's maiden voyage lol

I hear what some of you are thinking, and yes, this is the same guy that told you he was offered a position as a Drone pilot for the Air Force...

When you say drone you don't mean the worker class in a bee society do you? Since they usually are celibate since they have no way to .....  well you know

On a different note. I need to so my interview with an officer.

I should be on tonight for most of the time till around 10 EST

Nakano1962

Ok have finished steps 1-5 of the trials. Will be on again tomorrow around 7PM EST till who knows. Would like to do the interview anytime when someone is available

Iolo'pax
Officer

Heya Bill, Nice to meet ya! I am in and from the Chicago Suburbs. Lots of IT folk in the guild. My computers drink holds broke.. any good recommendations for a replacement? (Oldie but goodie).

Welcome!

How about I use this magnet to hold my floppy disk on my modem so I have it handy

Nakano1962

Well had a blast last night with some guildies, problem is that in all the fun don't remember their names. But it was a blast. Did some more stuff today with Scubax and Escoque.

Again was a blast.

Nakano1962

Ok, would like to get my interview done. I have grouped up with some officers but don't know if that would constitute an interview

I get on most days around 4:30 PM EST or now EDT. I raid on WoW on Wednesday at 9PM so that would not be a good time. Any thing else would be okay

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I'll be on all day today and tonight.

Awarded:

I just tried to get you in TS but you have a rectangle with an X in it, with a carrot/triangle above it.  Not sure what that means in TS (you were in a different server maybe)?

How are you doin?

Nakano1962

Yes I was on last night 3/16 and I heard you go to the room I was in. I tried to reply but did not get a response that is when I saw the icon besides by name. I was able to get that marker removed but was to late to get to you.

Doing great, bunch of great guildies that I have grouped up with and talked on TS.

Well talked to an officer and I have done my interview,. It was so well done that I did not even know I was getting an interview

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum