View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lohgan
Kod1ak
Member - 4 Years

re: No Ep 7 content in Battlefront

EA just said there will be not any Ep 7 content released for Battlefront. Well that just sucks. Makes me want a refund. I understand that the maps would require a ton of work, but they could at least add in some of the outfits and weapons...maybe even add Kylo or Rey or Grand Master Luke. Anyway...I think it's kind of shitty that they aren't going to add any new content from Ep 7.

Yeah I am pretty disappointed with Battlefront overall. It is a very beautiful game, but is severely lacking in content. Does not warrant the $60 price tag plus $50 season pass. Hopefully the sequel will include content from the Original trilogy and the sequels (hopefully the prequels as well).

it is $35 on origin right now. I don't know if ign's report from today is accurate but they said the first batch of DLC will have 16 maps and 4 heroes and 30 new items (I wonder if ign got this wrong and its the whole season pass). They have also said that more DLC will be free. I felt the game came with enough as long as you play all the different game types. If I only played one or 2 modes id probably feel like it wasn't worth it. Also they said a long time ago that they were gonna focus on the original trilogy. not at all surprised by them not making ep7 content. makes me wonder who those 4 heroes are gonna be. old ben? IG88? Greeto? Tarkin? Chewie? Lando?

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I don't get why anyone would think that Ep7 content would be in this game.  They never advertised anything of the sort.  : /

I am pretty sure that they advertised that they would add content from the new trilogy in future DLC's.

Edit:

Nevermind. I did some searching and found that they said that all they said was the first DLC would be Jakku to help bridge the gap between episodes 6 and 7. 

Yeah I saw Jakku was coming. Is it going to be free? I don't have any season pass or anything like that, just started playing the game a few days ago.

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Kénpachi-zaraki wrote:

Yeah I saw Jakku was coming. Is it going to be free? I don't have any season pass or anything like that, just started playing the game a few days ago.

Yes, Jakku was released December 10th and is FREE for EVERYONE.  No Season Pass crap required :)

Jump to: