View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
P-Rife
PolishRifle
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

re: WTB New Graphics Card: Suggestions?

If you want to extend that color scheme to your desktop add a Razer Naga Molten edition, it has a nice pulsating red glow to to it, it was launched around the WoW Cataclysm expansion.  I also have an LED keyboard that changes Red/Blue/Purple.  My desk looks like a campfire when I play with the room lights off.

Wylan
jpotter56
Veteran

Awarded:

If you can wait on a new video card, I would. Next year, AMD/ATI is putting out their 400 series which will have a new type of memory that is significantly faster than the GDDR5 on cards nowadays (it is currently on their top of the line card.) It is going to force nVidia to step up their game too. Next year bodes well for PCs: New AMD processors, high bandwidth memory... good things are coming ladies and gents.

That Razor Naga Molgen mouse looks awesome. And that keyboard sounds cool too, I'll check them out when I upgrade my entire computer. I can't hold off on the videocard though. My current one is a GeForce 8800 so it is too outdated for BattleFront and Assassins Creed Syndicate, which I can't wait to start playing. But in a few years when I have more money I'll update my entire computer.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: