Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iolo'pax
Officer

re: Ebon Hawk RP Event 9/12 <Not PR Hosted>

I figure if we want folks to come to our events, we should make a point to participate in others. I keep my eye on the Ebon Hawk pages.

This one is something perhaps for the RP'rs

Remember.. It's not Mine, I don't know any of them, and I do NOT get a any kickback of any kind. I found it while combing the SWTOR forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=834792

Quick Information

Host: Makeil (Republic), Tègrin (alt+0232, Republic), Câden (alt+0226, Republic)
Who: Republic Characters
What: Forma Social Event and Raffle
Where: House Organa's Shining Star Cantina, Alderaan (Instance 1)
When: Saturday, September 12th at 7:00 PM EST

Scene Premise

The Legion is going off on what could be their most dangerous deployment yet. With the pressure rising and the risks rising even higher, the powers that be have granted them a farewell party. One last hurrah before everything hits the fan--and what better place to host a formal party than scenic Alderaan?

Character Involvement

Anyone who's interested in free drinks, good times, raffled prizes, dancing and wearing something formal would likely be able to find a reason to attend. Support the Republic and her troops, come out and boost a little morale!

Out of Character Information

Overall, it’s just a big ol’ party happening on Alderaan, with a small medal ceremony to be included. Not to mention 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize raffles, and an opportunity to really test out those character designer tabs! Starts at 7 EST but no promise as to just how long it'll run.

Awarded:

re: Ebon Hawk RP Event 9/12 <Not PR Hosted>

Neat!

Jump to: