View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iolo'pax
Officer

re: XCOM

Just curious, is there any Xcom love in Pax? Looking forward to Xcom2 or dreading it like the Ewok Adventure?

Awarded:

I loooooooooooooooooooved Xcom, had it for 360 then bought it for PC a couple years later. Probably put 100 hours in. But I'm not that hyped for some reason. I mean, I already have Xcom you know? I hope they show off some pretty great stuff, 'cause I do love that game.

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Iolo'pax
Officer

Nice!!  I love it as well! I am cautiously excited about it. I am disappointed that we supposedly 'lost' the first one, but I kind like some of the things they are doing to it. Well that is as long as it translates into good functionality on the battle field. I didn't care for the Mechs they added in on eof the DLC's they released, too limiting and died too quickly for me to ever learn to like em.

It is good to know I am not alone in my passion towards it. A VERY well-done remake

I really liked the remake.  And okay, yes it is a cheat and they are very OP, but I liked that you could have Sid Meier and Ken Levine on your squad if you changed a soldiers' name to theirs.  It disables achievements, but it's fun if you have already played the game a couple times.    

I spent a lot of time on Enemy Unknown, I really liked it. I am definitely looking forward to the second one. I also wanted to give the Long War mod a shot at some point, have any of you tried it?

I heard it's XCOM set to Dark Souls's level of difficulty/tears.

Kinda makes me want to try it.

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: