View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Gamer rage: this is why I play SWTOR

Ok, so I load up Battlefield 4 to play for the first time in months.  So excited, just feeling like I'd be in the zone in a military mood.  Check my corners, go from cover to cover, all that.

I play the first round of a match, and go 0-8.  I looked at our scoreboard... highest guy on our side was level 63... they had 5 guys above level 150 lol.  They had a tank-whore who went 33-0.  

I'm like whatever that's fine... next match I switch over to his team.  Get in his tank with him.  I am mowing kids down left and right with the machine gun while he drives and blows stuff up with the missiles.  Guess what happens?  I get to about 20-0 and Punkbuster kicks me out of the game.

WHAT THE FLYING MONKEY F*****!

NSA would love this post... "Mowing kids down left and right"

But seriously, PunkBuster isn't a great Anti-Cheat System. in my experience VAC is better and it's not all that great either. The first is too strict, VAC is slightly too lenient but the amount of cheaters in valve games is next to none so I suppose it works well.

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

and that is why i stopped playng battlefield.   ever since they could make you have your own server.   The host always wants everything to go their way.  I took a helicopter in one match killed the admin and got banned from server.  I do not need that in battlefront.  if they do i will be disappointed

Member - 4 Years

I love FPS on the PC. Have always been a mouse and keyboard FPS guy. The problem...the hackers on PC are much more prevalent. I remember playing CoD and the wall hacking got so bad that it was almost unplayable. One guy got nearly 100 kills and no deaths in one round. I actually ended up downloading the hacks just to use them to kill the hackers. I never got banned for it either. The hacks are so good these days at getting around the detect systems. I am actually debating about going PC or picking up a PS4 and getting Battlefront there.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: