View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: First night of new raids: Success!

I'd like to thank everyone who came out for the 16man night for the first night of new Blind Raiding!  We did Ravagers, and killed first boss on 16man story on the first try.  We beat our heads against the second boss until we went online and learned that it was bugged, so we split into two 8man teams.  Team Taco (Nwahs, Boisette, Sati, Carrie, Mazi, Blasthard, Gluefoot, and Scubax) successfully downed the 2nd boss, but it was a miracle shot.  We managed to win with one guy alive with less than 2% health, and then Blasthard succumbed to the battle wounds.  Great job though everyone, including the others:  Fossh, Skip, Waars, Wizke, Tiffs, Luke, Pretz, and Noki/Kimia!

Ha ha. That was fun.  A nice end to attempting a bugged out boss fight. Defeating Bulo for 1555 damage with Plasmatize felt so good.

We learned a lot. Now to see how we fare against a, hopefully, debugged fight.

Since Raptr was installed.
P-Rife
PolishRifle
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Game breaking bugs in new content sucks.  Last night I had to do the last boss fight of the storyline about 4 or 5 times until I beat it.  Luckily the last try it bugged in my favor by not throwing out any cc the entire fight.

Tastierkakes
Tastierkakes
Officer

That last fight with Bulo was so epic.  Watching Blast finally finish him off and then slowly die from dots was really funny.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Guild News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: