View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: A day to remember

I felt it appropriate to make a post about the day we had yesterday as a guild.  The funny thing is we have days like this all the time, but I want it to be noted so people get an idea of how awesome we are :)

Yesterday, 7/14/14, we started with some PvP between 6 and 9pm eastern.  At one point we had 9 players all queuing at the same time to try to make the same pop, and sure enough we had a few games with two different 4man premades, and we had two 8man premades.  over the course of those few hours, we went undefeated!

Then, the guild split up for two different missions.  8 of us did hard mode Dread Fortress, and in a span of two hours we defeated four of the five bosses, which was a great achievement considering we had someone who was new to hard mode DF, P'rife the healer, and generally speaking our raid was full of people who haven't played together a lot.

Meanwhile, we had a squad of players engaging in fierce open world PvP on Oricon, and I am told they pushed the Sith from our base all the way back to their own base down the main roads of Oricon.  Well done!  

Another great day in the books, and plenty more to come.  LONG LIVE PAX REPUBLICA!

yay sounds like the galaxy was saved by pax yet again!

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Wish I could've been there!

It was a good day indeed.

Since Raptr was installed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Guild News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: