Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacen
Branch™
Veteran

Awarded:

re: Kalbon Branch RP Bio

http://wiki.swtor-rp.com/index.php?title=Kalbon_Branch

I'm throwing this out here for anyone interested. I need to make a few things clear. 

1. Some characters I named AFTER my TOR characters. Malken in my bio doesn't actually look like Malken in my game. The Malken ingame is actually Kalbon's older brother, Jacen.

2. As explained at the very very very end of the link, this character was originally made for fun for my first guild. I had written a fanfic that had most of our characters reseen as Star Wars characters of my own creation. However, I got Matieu's permission to use his character. (Also, a guy that is in the Fillorean Society, of which Shawn and I were apart of at one point)

3. The character was created in 2011. And the bio has some childish-mary sueish things that I've been too lazy to edit out. Also, I have more stories I want to write, but I've suffered from writers block. The bio is incomplete

Enjoy and I'm always open to constructive criticism. The original fanfics are quite old and I wasnt the greatest writer at the time. I've tried to remake them but I never have the time. If I do ever get around to it, I'll post them here.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

/clap /cheer :D

Awarded:

haha I still need to find yours

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded: