Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Member Spotlight: Azzmodeon!

Forum Image

Forum Image

Legionnaire Azzmodeon!

► What other hobbies / activities do you take part in when you’re not gaming or hanging out with Pax Republica? 

Spend a lot of time with my two daughters and wife - the lack of testosterone gets rough, so the dog and I stick together :-)

I sing in a cover band, so spend time at rehearsal and shows. Works out great, I get to perform, and my wife gets to watch and drink! Also, when I can I get out on the golf course.

► What do you like best about Pax Republica? 

I love the close-knit community. The activity requirements keep the guild active and make sure we all know who's who. Usuall pretty active teamspeak, always nice to have people to talk to while playing.

► What was your first online gaming experience? 

When Everquest came out I heard a lot about it and had a friend who played. I was able to get my parent's credit card for a few months (I was still in high school) and I got a taste of how awesome an MMO could be, but wasn't allowed a sub for very long. When I was on my own, I tried a few others, but never really enjoyed them. SWTOR is the first MMO I actually enjoyed and have continued to play.

► What got you into online gaming, and what are some of your favorites of all time? 

See previous question - Halo 2 and Halo 3, Gears of War on Xbox are really the only online gaming I've played long-term over the years outside of SWTOR

► What is your favorite part of SWTOR? 

The story and dialogue, hands-down. The reason I never stuck around LOTOR, WOW, GW2, Rift was I got really bored killing things and reading text boxes. The story-telling and dialogue put this game in a completely different category for me. I do play PvP, raid, etc. (which don't have a story) but I'm only able to do so because the story frames all the activities so well. Love Bioware games and have played most of them over the years....helps a lot.

► What is your favorite Star Wars character, and why? 

Hmm, I'd have to say Han - funny, human, a little more depth than other characters in the movies.

► What is your favorite episode of Star Wars, and why? 

I'd have to say Empire - awesome opening on Hoth - introduction of Yoda, great ending

► Why did you choose the Galactic Republic over the Sith Empire? 

I actually started out as an Empire player - the Sith Warrior story and Agent hooked me more than my Shadow's story. However, once I found Pax - I came back to the Republic. I've always enjoyed the jedi more so than the sith, so made it an easy homecoming

► How long have you been a member of Pax? 

I think around 7 months?

► What do you do for work/school, and what is your dream job? 

I am the general manager of a body shop - a Gerber Collision and Glass location in Chicago. I really want to go back to school and become an Elementary teacher. I may soon...

► What is the best moment you've had in SWTOR playing the different class stories? 

I think the final section of the Agent story on Dromand Kaas - really different than the other stories and set up a great, epic first act 

► What is the best moment you've had in SWTOR with the guild, for example in PvP or PvE? 

Probably my forst raid with Pax, a SM S+V run - really a great time, need to do more of it. 

Also, a close runner up is the Pax v Pax lowbie PvP night we had a few weeks back. Impromptu, and fun!

► How does it feel to be a part of this month’s Monthly Spotlight? 

I like it! I don't know everyone, so nice to get a chance to share a bit - maybe I can meet some new ppl this way

► Are there any individuals in the SW: TOR community or elsewhere to whom you’d like to give a shout-out? 

Nope - just the paxians in general - if you see me in game, give me a shout!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum