Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeltaFiveBravo

re: Awakened to redemption alliance

Greetings PAX,

I am Deltafive guild leader of awakened to redemption.i am impressed with your alls attitude in wz and getting to know A'lpine was awesome. I believe we need to become allies. We can help each other in ops, ranked wz, hm, and anything else. Let me know what you think.

Bryson Wilkins

hey man good to meet you. PvP is all I do so I'll be sure to send you a shout if I catch you in PvP. oh and I'm the guild liaison for pax so if you have any questions let me know
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey welcome and thanks! I was under the impression that your guild is a member of the Pot5 alliance with Departed, Council of Honor, Warrior's Council, etc. Is that correct? If so, we are a member of that alliance as well, at http://pot5.enjin.com
DeltaFiveBravo

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Hey welcome and thanks! I was under the impression that your guild is a member of the Pot5 alliance with Departed, Council of Honor, Warrior's Council, etc. Is that correct? If so, we are a member of that alliance as well, at http://pot5.enjin.com

Not that I know of? I don't think we have any alliances. We used to be saints of the old republic, so they left for reasons, and those who stayed became awakened to redemption. Our change happened about four months ago. I have spent some time with A'lpine and have been really impressed by the comments he has made about this guild. I have never asked to ally with any guild, this is my first. So any guidance would be awesome.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

ok great, yeah if you go to pot5.enjin.com, take a look around there. If you go register and go tot eh Forums, there's an area called "guilds of the alliance" and you can post there that you're looking to join or something like that.
AIpine

Hey Delta! Yea they'd be good in an alliance. Plus we can take on that annoying death star that keeps destroying planets and moons!
Fippy Darkpaw

Ran some wzs with Delta and had a good time. He's good people.
DeltaFiveBravo

Thank you I joined pot5 and sent in guild request for recruitment. I hope we can schedule something soon. Real nice to meet you all!

AIpine

/cheer

Alpine_swtor1
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Nice to meet you too! Ive always had good experiences with AtR, even yesterday when I got in a lowbie WZ with a AtR premade and I was in mainly Champion Gear.

Dont judge me. I needed 150 armaments to finish my weekly.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum