Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

re: Pauliosis - An Open Letter from ATown

Rumor has it you may or may not be getting back into SWTOR, and may or may not have checked out forums recently, a little birdy might have told me so. If that is true, and you read this, I am unashamedly begging you to let me know when you're in-game so we can grav-round Imps to death (after a solid year of nerfing, Grav Round is good in PvP again).

I will personally craft you whatever you need for leveling as you made ATown ever assault cannon he used from 11-49.

This may sound desperate, but don't be confused, it definitely is desperate. I miss you man!

With all my Grav Round,

- ATownArmy

That was beautiful, man.

Photobucket
Pauliosis

Damn Atown, as Crox said, that was beautiful. I am back into Swtor, I have actually leveled Eireon( formerly Skyden) to level 55 and after reading this am sorry to say I will be stoking with combat medic for a while. I was just told bout this letter, and I'll be damned if I wish I hadn't known about it when you wrote it. I am currently in the guild, Dacred Republic, and while mos of the are stand-up guys, I just can't quit you. So I have some thinking to do tonight, but it will most likely end in my re-application to Pax.

P.s. I am sorry about any typos/ grammar errors. Wrote this on my phone and am too tired to check if it makes sense.

With all of my med probes
Pauliosis
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

ZabawoooozabangaZOOOMMM!!! WHOOOPIE!!! I AM EXCITE!!!

We switched from ventrillo to Team Speak, so if you dont have it, download TS and then get on and then we can OWN THE GALAXY!

Forum Image

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum