Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Cmelt

re: Been a While

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

Crox Rava wrote:
I've been here and there. ;)

I took F2P SWTOR for a spin when it first switched to that model. I didn't stay long because they were holding my action bars for ransom and they were SUPER stingy with the character slots. I guess I felt a sense of entitlement since I had actually purchased the game.

This week I have taken another look at things and I find the situation much more agreeable. So naturally I thought of the old PR gang and thought I would come by to see how things are going lately. I'm not reapplying just yet, but I think I might be about to. I know I said I wouldn't come back until there were playable Nautolans, but it turns out I was bluffing. Badly. :D

aw. I sort-of know the feeling. I swore not to play a sage before they make Togruta playable (though I'm a huge Nautolan fan too).. but I gave in a while ago and created one anyway. ha.

either way, I don't think we've met before. so hallo! Happy

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Crox Rava

Pleased to meet ya!

Yeah I got pretty attached to Nautolan after doing forum RP here pre-launch. We just knew Nautolan and Togruta would be available off the bat. Goes to show you. XD

Photobucket
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Heh, I still want a Nautolan too! Maybe someday!

...I can't even say what I would do for a nautolan. Pretty sure it's illegal in multiple countries around the world.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum