Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Random roleplay tip

Probably too late for most of you, but think about this.

If you're trying to play out the story of a character... you probably have a basic backstory or personality you want the character to follow. Try not to choose which of the 3 options in conversations he would most likely do... try to instead think of your own response to the question or statement if you were in character... then pick the option that most closely relates to what you would say! It may feel more organic and stuff.

re: Random roleplay tip

Indeed. The character I had the deepest connection with was my Jedi Knight. I always did what I thought was the best thing to do, which usually was the lightside option. For my gunslinger I just tried to crack as many jokes and sleep around as much as possible which just wasn't me. That's why despite starting with my gunslinger at launch, it only took me two weeks to get to 50 on my knight, while it took me almost 6 months to get to 50 on my gunslinger.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: