Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SD Zorch

re: Hello PR

I am the GM of Something-Darkside, an Imperial PVE guild on Pot5. I recently posted on the SWTOR forums expressing interest in coordinating with friendly guilds for Ops, PVP, etc. It was suggested I visit your forums here to introduce myself and hopefully get our guilds better acquainted. We are a relatively small group that focuses primarily on 8 man Ops progression, members are 21+ and our core have stayed together though various other MMOs. We love TOR and hope to remain active despite dwindling numbers, look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working together in the future.

Thanks - Zorch
something-darkside.com
Bryson Wilkins

Hey hows it going thanks for coming to our site, I was a little busy sleeping which is why i didn't get my messages out; just really felt like crap. But I'll be going to guild websites today and doing in game stuff tonight and friday.

It's funny this should come up, I just posted about how guild cooperation and mutual gain is going to bring the Star Wars community closer together. I would love to see this happen and I will do my best to see that it does. Welcome to our forums, and if you need anything that isn't Republic blown up, let me know.

Thanks for the replies guys, totally agree that guild cooperation is the way forward.
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

mh... guess I need to lvl my imp chars up so I can sabotage.... errr... I mean join your ops runs to see what you guys are up to. theehee

;D

either way. hello there. fancy meeting you

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Cmelt

Welcome!

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum